HG Energy, LLC is committed to protecting the environment
and benefitting local communities.
Health and Environment
As an active exploration and production company in the northeastern United States, HG Energy works closely with regulatory agencies to foster a culture of respect for and protection of the environment. HG Energy demands the commitment and participation of our management, employees, and contractors for the fundamental responsibility of environmental protection.
Education and training of employees and contractors provides the knowledge and skills to operate with regulatory compliance and environmental protection at the highest standard in accordance with management philosophy based on the following principles:
- Comply with all laws, regulations, and company policies regarding health, safety, and the environment
- Evaluate health, safety, and environmental impacts and mitigation prior to initiating operations in any area including the design or modification of facilities
- Initiate immediate investigation and/or response to issues raised by employees, contractors, regulatory agencies, and the public
- Mitigate health, safety, and environmental impacts associated with past and present operations
Safety and Loss Prevention
Safety and loss prevention is always our top priority and an integrated function pertaining to all company operations. HG Energy aims to have zero incidents that harm people, the environment, or put our neighbors or facilities at risk. Employees and contractors must accept the responsibilities for achieving and maintaining an incident-free environment.
All employees and contractors primary objective is the elimination of personal injuries and damage to company property and assets. Hazards are mitigated by engineering controls, education, training, safe work practices, and administrative controls.
HG Energy operations are completed in accordance with management philosophy based on the following principles:
- Provide a safe work environment
- Identify and mitigate hazards through engineering controls, education, training, safe work practices, and administrative controls
- Comply with all laws, regulations, and company standards and policies pertaining to safety and loss prevention
- Identify, report, and evaluate hazards, near misses, first aid incidents, and recordable incidents